Have you ever seen two profiles on social media that have matching profile pictures? That’s called an “aesthetic matching PFP” and it’s becoming increasingly popular online.
Basically, an aesthetic matching PFP is when two or more people have profile pictures that complement each other visually. This could mean using similar colors, themes, or even having two halves of a single image split between the profiles.
Creating an aesthetic matching PFP is a fun way to show off your friendship or relationship online. Here’s how to make one:
- Choose a theme: Are you and your friend into a particular color scheme or aesthetic? Choose something that resonates with both of you.
- Pick a photo editor: There are many free photo editing apps and sites that you can use to create your matching profile pictures. Canva or Picmonkey are great for beginners.
- Select your images: This is where the fun comes in! Find two or more images that complement each other. You can choose from photos you’ve taken, pictures from the internet, or even create your own designs.
- Edit your images: Use your photo editor to resize, crop, or add filters to your images. Make sure they match in terms of style and color scheme.
- Upload your images: Finally, upload your matching PFP to your social media profiles. This works best with platforms that allow you to have multiple account users, like Snapchat and Instagram.
Personalize your profile with stunning HD wallpapers, images, and photos of “Aesthetic Matching PFP,” perfect for showcasing on TikTok, Discord, Snapchat, Reddit, Twitch, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter/X, and Instagram!